Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cat Eye Makeup, Cat Eye Sunglasses and Cat Ears- Love It, . . . But hate cats :)

Heyyy..dear stylebookers...I love cat eye makeup, cat eye sunglasses and cat ear headbands...But hate cats :)) they are only nice when they want something :) ok, Now I wanna share little bit information about cat eye makeup and cat eye sunglasses..
CAT EYE MAKEUP

Cat eye makeup is a dramatic style of eye makeup that relies heavily on eyeliner. The outer corners of the eyes are designed to look pointed, like a cat's. It was a common look in the 1950s, but is now experiencing a resurgence of popularity. Cat eye makeup can be a great, glamorous look for evening, and with practice, it is relatively simple to do. But I love to do every day :)








CAT EYE SUNGLASSES
The Cat Eye trend is merely a revival of the ’50s and ’60s trends, first modeled by  Marilyn Monroe in ‘How to Marry a Millionaire’ and more recently, elegantly worm by actress Kerry Washington in the movie, Lakeview Terrace (2008). 
These glasses can either be 50s inspired vintage look or excessively modern sharp black frames with silver detailing. Depending on the statement you want to make, try a soft diamond shape lenses that point out at the sides for a less subtle, more retro look.









CAT EARS 
Cat eyes very actually in these days, and cat ears headbands too. But also I love cat ear crowns with laces..it looks so sweet.. And here crown that I made..Just Look and Enjoy..Bye
XAVER







7 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with cat everything LOL!! Could you please consider following each other? I think you could like my blog. Today's post is a Jeans DIY ! www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea Youtube: www.youtube.com/shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cat eye make up and cat eye sunnies!!! Great post!! PS. I'd love it if you could come visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.<3
    Follow you back on gfc. Do you also follow me on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then immediately back.:-)
    Lovely greets...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!What's not to love here babe!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. just cute :) love the headpiece ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Xaver, thank you so much for follow ! Following you back now !

    XX Luba
    Well Living BLog
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear readers. . . Thanks for comments...I will answer for all your comments . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...