Saturday, October 1, 2011

From Paris Fashion Week 2o12 RTW collections (Christian Dior, Lanvin, Balmain)



Hey..now, first Chiristian Dior , I like this collection ,  but I miss John Galiano's style.  Primary Dior's collection remembered the old collections ... 
Then Lanvin's collection...Ohh Lanvin, my dear Alber Elbaz.. I like your collections..why? cause I like chiffon dresses, I like belts with dresses, I like high shoulders....and ect. 
Balmain ...love you too.. Congratulations a new designer Olivier Rousteing's with his amazing collection..Plated with beads and another materials is very beautiful..And jackets....mmm.. wear it it's my dream .. .
Enjoy
XAVER


BALMAIN







Christian Dior









LANVIN









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my dear readers. . . Thanks for comments...I will answer for all your comments . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...